- Select the Goods required by clicking the "Add to Basket" button. All selections made in this way will be added to your Shopping Basket.
- If there are different options or colours available, make sure the options you require are selected.
- The number of items selected and total value will be displayed in the Your Basket summary section on the upper right section of the web page.
- To view the full contents of your Shopping Basket or to make changes, click the "Basket" link in the Your Basket section.
- YOUR SHOPPING BASKET
When your Shopping Basket is opened, a summary of all items you have added to your basket will be visible, enabling you to perform any of the following actions:
- Change Quantity - simply change the quantity required in the box.
- Delete Item - click this to delete a specific item from your basket.
- Update Basket - click this if you change the quantity for an item or items.
- Empty Shopping Basket - completely removes all items from your basket.
- Checkout - click this when you are ready to pay for your purchases.
Please note that when you are in the Checkout or Account sections of this website, you are in a highly secure and safe environment. Please look for the confirmation "closed lock" image in your browser. This does not apply when you are browsing the site, shopping, or checking your basket. Only when in your account or checkout itself.
- Login if you are an existing registered customer using your username and password.
- Register for an Account if you are not a registered customer, or
- Order Without Registering if you are not a registered customer and you do not wish to create an account.
- Login to your account using your username and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, click "Forgotten Password" link and follow the instructions. A new password will be sent to your registered email address.
- Please ignore the following items and go to Item 15 below for further guidance.
- In the New Customer Registration box, click the phrase "Please click here to open an account".
- You will be taken to the New Account Details page where you can enter your contact details, plus create your own password, which must be between 8 and 12 characters long.
- Your email address is extremely important. Not only is this used for all communications in relation to your order, it also serves as your username for your account. Please ensure it is entered correctly.
- Click the Create My Account button to complete the registration process. If everything is in order, you will be taken the Checkout - Select Payment Option page - see item 15 below
- In the Order Without Registering box, click the phrase "Please click here to order without opening an account".
- You will be taken to the Checkout - Enter Billing Details page where you can enter your contact information which is required for delivery & billing purposes.
- Your email address is extremely important as it is used for all communications in relation to your order. Please ensure it is entered correctly.
- Click the Continue to Next Step button to complete the registration process. If everything is in order, you will be taken to the Checkout - Select Payment Option page - see item 15 below
On this page, you can change delivery arrangements (where applicable) and select the payment option of your choice:
- Credit/Debit Card
This final page of the Trendy Products Checkout Procedure displays the contents of your shopping cart, delivery charge, the delivery & billing address and payment details, plus a number of questions relating to the delivery location. If you anticipate any problems during delivery, please enter full details in the box provided. Failure to advise anticipated delivery problems could incur additional and expensive storage and re-delivery charges.
- Credit/Debit Card
To provide you with the highest levels of safety and security, Trendy Products uses the world-renowned credit card payment processing company, Sage Pay, to handle your sensitive credit card details and payment. If your payment to Protx is successful, you will be returned to the Order Success page. If unsuccessful, you will be returned to our Order Failed page. In either event, you will receive confirmation by email as well.
If you would prefer to pay using PayPal, you will be taken to the secure PayPal site to pay for your purchases. If your payment is successful, you will return to the Order Success page, or the Order Failed page if your payment is unsuccessful. In either event, you will receive confirmation by email as well.
If you select to pay by cheque, you are taken immediately to the Order Success page and the order is confirmed by email. Please send your cheque to the address shown on the confirmation email, along with a copy of the email itself. You will be notified by email when your cheque is cleared by the banking system, following which your order will be formally processed.
If you elect to pay by telephone, you are taken immediately to the Order Success page and the order is confirmed by email. As soon as possible after receipt of your order, a Trendy Products account manager will telephone you direct to obtain your credit card details and will process them through our HSBC credit card processing facility. As soon as your payment has been confirmed as successful by HSBC, your order will be actioned for delivery.