Frequently Asked Questions
We are always happy to answer questions by phone or email but your query may already have been answered here
- What is 'My Trendy Products'?
- Do you have samples of the finishes?
- I'm looking at your white furniture categories but have seen black furniture images, is this a mistake?
- I'm looking for a particular product that isn't on your website, can you help?
- Do you have an assembly and installation service?
- Can you send additional photographs of your products?
- Do you offer a CAD design service?
- Do you have special discounts for interior decorators?
- Is it possible to view your products in a shop or showroom?
- What times can I speak with an advisor?
- Are there any delivery restrictions?
- Can I pay by cheque?
- Can I return a product if I don't like it?
- Do you deliver to Ireland and Europe?
- Do your prices include VAT?
- How can I contact you if I have a problem?
- How can I pay for my order?
- How secure are my credit card details?
- Is it possible to pay by telephone with a debit or credit card?
- What do I do if your products are damaged on delivery?
- What is the delivery charge on my order?
- When will my order be delivered?
- Will the products be delivered inside my home?
1. What is 'My Trendy Products'?
We have a great many product pages on our website and it's easy to lose track of the items that you'd like to view again, but with the 'My Trendy Products' page you can keep your chosen pages to hand so that you can compare them later. As you view a product that you want to keep for later just click on the 'add to My Trendy Products' button and it's saved for your next visit to our website.
2. Do you have samples of the finishes?
We have a number of finish samples available; please ask and we'll be happy to post them to you
3. I'm looking at your white furniture categories but have seen black furniture images, is this a mistake?
We have tried to make it easier to browse through our furniture pages by putting White, Black and Wood furniture into categories on their own, but we might only have photos in the 'wrong' colour. If you are looking through the white TV units for example, be assured that the TV units are available in white even if the TV unit in the image isn't white.
4. I'm looking for a particular product that isn't on your website, can you help?
We will certainly try to help; the first thing that you may like to do is browse through the manufacturers catalogues on our Catalogue page. These catalogues show the full range from the manufacturer, even though we may only be featuring a smaller number of their products on our pages. If you can't find what you are looking for there, please ask us for more details.
We also have another contemporary furniture website, Furniture Mind, so you can see if the product is shown on there. If you still can't see exactly what you are looking for, then please send us an image so that we can try to source it for you.
5. Do you have an assembly and installation service?
We can put you in touch with a team of experienced installers; they'll be happy to quote for your assembly or installation work. Please let us know what products you need assembling or installing and we'll pass the details on to them and send their quote to you. If you accept the quote they will contact you directly to make the arrangements to carry out the work.
6. Can you send additional photographs of your products?
We may have further images that we can send by email, so please ask. You can also view a number of our manufacturer's catalogues on our Catalogue page. These show the products in lifestyle images so you get a feel for the style and quality of the range.
We also have another contemporary furniture website, Furniture Mind, so you can make your choice from two furniture websites. Each website has its own speciality ranges, as well as ranges that they both share.
7. Do you offer a CAD design service?
We can create a bespoke CAD design for your room on a number of ranges, particularly the Rimobel ranges of living room storage furniture and children's bedroom furniture. Click here for more information.
8. Do you have special discounts for interior decorators?
We are very happy to collaborate with interior designers, so please get in touch. Send us your company details and note the products you are interested in and we'll be able to get back to you with a discounted price.
9. Is it possible to view your products in a shop or showroom?
Come and visit our Trendy Products showroom in Cardiff Bay. View a selection of our top designer brands and meet with our qualified interior designer in our luxury furniture showroom. View our showroom information page by clicking here.
Address - Unit 4, Havannah Street, Cardiff, CF10 5SF
10. What times can I speak with an advisor?
Our enquiry lines are operational from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5.30pm and Saturday between 10am and 5pm. You can leave a voice message at any time and we will call you back. We can also be contacted by email and we will respond to your enquiry as quickly as we can.
11. Are there any delivery restrictions?
Please advise us in advance of any anticipated problems such as restricted vehicular access etc. A facility to advise us of any such problems is available during the checkout procedure.
12. Can I pay by cheque?
We can accept payment by cheque, providing it is drawn on a UK bank. Simply place an order online in the normal way and select CHEQUE as your payment option of choice during the checkout procedure. Then send your cheque along with a copy of your email order confirmation; the mailing address is below.
13. Can I return a product if I don't like it?
Please note that self-assembly items which have been assembled cannot be returned.
For all other returns, please refer to our returns T & Cs. Please click here to read our Refund Policy.
14. Do you deliver to Ireland and Europe?
Yes we do, but only by special request. Please send an email or use our Contact Form stating the product(s) of interest and the country of destination, and we will provide an accurate delivery quotation.
16. Do your prices include VAT?
Yes, all prices are inclusive of VAT at the current standard UK rate of 20%.
17. How can I contact you if I have a problem?
The quickest way to contact us is to call 0345 299 4211; you can leave a message if the phone line is busy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You could also use our contact form or send an email to [email protected]. Our address for standard mail is: Trendy Products UK LTD, Unit 4, Havannah Street, CF10 5SF. In your letter, please state your order number.
18. How can I pay for my order?
You have a choice of several different payment methods: Paypal, Bank Transfer, Credit or Debit Cards, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Card payments can be made online or by telephone.
19. How secure are my credit card details?
If you elect to pay by Credit/Debit Card or by PayPal, your credit card details will be handled exclusively by either Sage Pay (credit/debit cards) or PayPal on their dedicated secure servers, and they will not disclose your details to us or anyone else under any circumstances. If you elect to pay by Telephone, we will contact you by telephone for your credit or debit card details and will process them through our Barclays credit card processing account. At no time will your credit card details be held by us on any security system or database. All online transactions are SSL encrypted by Rapid SSL.
20. Is it possible to pay by telephone with a debit or credit card?
Yes, we can accept a debit or credit card payment over the phone; simply place an order online in the normal way and select TELEPHONE as your payment option of choice during the checkout procedure. We will ring you as soon as possible after we have received confirmation of your order. In this case we will send you a copy of our Terms and Conditions by email for you to read and confirm that you are in agreement. Please click here for further information.
21. What do I do if your products are damaged on delivery?
If the delivery company are not unpacking the goods for you, you must note any damaged external packaging on the Delivery Note before signing it.
If the delivery team are unpacking the goods for you and the goods are damaged, you must note the damage on the Delivery Note before signing it.
VERY IMPORTANT - We won't be able to accept any claims for damage or flaws to the goods unless this is noted on our Delivery Note.
22. What is the delivery charge on my order?
A delivery charge will be added at the checkout on the 'Payment Options' page, the system will calculate the cost based on the contents of your basket and your address. Overnight couriers are fine to use for our small unbreakable home accessories, such as cushions and rugs, but the majority of our goods are extremely large and heavy but also delicate too, so require skillful handling. We only use competent delivery companies who are used to handling furniture and will treat it with care. This level of delivery service is reflected in our delivery prices.
23. When will my order be delivered?
For most products your order will be delivered to a UK mainland address within the estimated time period on each product page. If any product is subject to an unexpected delay, you will be contacted and offered the choice of continuing with your order or a complete refund.
24. Will the products be delivered inside my home?
The national delivery company that we use for furniture will take the goods into your home. With certain products, the goods will be unpacked and placed in your room of choice.