Total amount paid -
How does it work?
Make a coffee, then browse our online store to choose the items of furniture or home accessories that you'd like for your home or office.
If your total order is larger than £500 you can choose to take 0% free credit for 6, 9 or 12 months.
Go to the checkout and select Finance as you view the payment options. You'll be asked to enter your credit or debit card details, this is for the 10% deposit which will be paid when the finance agreement is approved and completed.
After you've completed the card details, we'll take you to the page provided by our finance company (V12); just complete the application form and submit.
If your application is approved, it will be confirmed almost instantly, and you'll be asked to eSign the application form. After the credit agreement is completed, the order will proceed as normal and your goods will be delivered in accordance with the delivery time estimate that we gave on the product page.
Who provides the finance?
Our finance options are provided by V12 Retail Finance. Their form is simple and quick to complete, and you'll have your answer in seconds; V12 Retail Finance, which is owned by Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132.
Should you cancel your credit agreement and have already received products from us, then you will be liable to pay us in full for the product (unless your cancellation rights apply).
- Can I have the delivery made to another address?
- How do I know if i'm eligible?
- Is there a minimum order value for credit applications?
- What happens if my application is turned down?
1. Can I have the delivery made to another address?
Orders can only be delivered to the address used to make the application for finance
2. How do I know if i'm eligible?To apply for credit, you must be
- At least 18 years of age.
- A permanent UK resident.
- Be able to make repayments by direct debit.
- In full time employment (working 16 hours or more per week) including self-employed or living with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment.
- In receipt of a pension; if retired able to confirm sufficient income.
- Have a debit card or credit card in your name and registered to your address and have a bank or building society current account.
3. Is there a minimum order value for credit applications?
Yes. Credit is only available on orders of £500 or more.
4. What happens if my application is turned down?
Applications may not be accepted for a number of reasons, including mistyped information, or not meeting the specified requirements. Please note that other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
If your application isn't successful, you can still purchase the item in full via PayPal or with a valid credit or debit card. If your application is declined, its usually for one of the following reasons:
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- adverse credit reference agency information.
- your credit score.
- you are considered to be over committed financially on your existing account performance with other lenders.